Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Baaaaacccckkkk!


Hello there 40K Fans! Well, after a nice long Southern California Vacation, the 'Ol EvilEd209 is back to blogging. The family and I had a great trip with some low points. Our type 1 Diabetic 2-year old had some really high blood glucose numbers early in the week but we go that all cleared up. Then he went and picked up a nasty cough by Thursday. But, we made a vacation out of it anyway! We went to Fisherman's Wharf, we got to ride the cable cars which my 2-year old still is calling the coo-coo's, went out into the bay on the Ducky Tour with Captain Fantastic who let my five year old drive the boat, I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, and we attended an awesome wedding at Stanford University. But I have to say, by Thursday and I was ready to come home.

So, I have about 1 Billion work related emails to deal with, catch up on two-week's worth of Blogs and Podcast, and I'll be back to writing.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment