Wednesday, June 9, 2010

40K News: Stomach Flu Takes Outs Blogger!


Hey gang, I wanted to give you all an update and let you know that I am not slacking on the content here at the blog. We here at the EvilEd209 Garage have been hit with a nasty stomach flu which has just wiped me out. It started with my 2 year old and it finally spread to my 5 year old and the baby, 8 months old. Shortly there after the kids were kind enough to share this lovely virus with Mom and Dad. So we here at the garage have not been of the best of health lately.

We are also planing a family vacation to the San Fransisco Bay area starting next week. So my hope is that we are all healthy and ready for the plane trip from Pittsburgh, PA to San Fransisco, CA with three kids! Yea! I will do my best to keep the content coming but it might be thin for next week.

I have more 40K Tactics 101 articles coming, more army lists, more hobby stuff as the Eldar are still screaming my name.

So be patient and be ready for some fun stuff. Off to the bathroom, again!

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment